- Small Terrain Hiring Staff
- Registration Open for Anything That Floats Parade
- Fee Changes for Solid Waste and Recycling
- What are Complete Streets and how can they benefit my community?
- Deconstruction Nearly Complete, New Belgium Brewing Adjusts Asheville Construction Timeline
- Next WABA Meeting
- Mountain Sports Festival: May 24-26
- River District Community Design Event: May 31
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The Haywood Road Vision Plan Committee along with the West Asheville Business Association and the City of Asheville will hold a community meeting concerning the development of a Haywood Road Vision Plan on Wednesday, May 30 at 6 p.m. in the auditorium of Vance Elementary School, 98 Sulphur Springs Road. Committee members will share highlights of the proposed Vision Plan for directing future growth and improvements along Haywood Road. The meeting will also follow up on the survey that was sent to residents and businesses in the Haywood Road community last fall. The public will be invited to provide comments on the draft outline of the Vision Plan during small group discussions. Information about past reports and committee meetings can be found in the Haywood Road Corridor Committee section of the West Asheville Business Association website.
For additional information about the plan process or the community meeting, please contact Alan Glines at email@example.com or 828-259-5556.