Incense and Aromatherapy Boutique Opening Reception Thursday, October 24th at 7pm
Center for Holistic Medicine has been super busy researching online, setting up wholesale accounts, and purchasing unique and high-quality products for their new boutique. They are very excited to be bringing aromatherapy nebulizers, therapeutic grade essential oils, essential oil candles, traditional Japanese incense and more to West Asheville! The boutique opens the second week of October with the official opening reception on Thursday the 24th. Come by that evening and receive 10% off! Hope to see you there!
These are some of the companies and products they will be featuring:
- beautiful glass and wood essential oil nebulizers from Aromis
- therapeutic-grade essential oils and hydrosols from Floracopeia
- colorful bee’s wax essential oil candles from Big Dipper Wax Works
- traditional Japanese incense from the masters at Shoyeido, founded in 1705
- incense from Fred Soll, based on resin from the native pinon pine
Share this story to...