Join us for our next WABA Quarterly Meeting on March 13. All businesses located in West Asheville are welcome to attend. We meet in the upstairs lounge at Isis Music Hall – please use the side patio door to enter.
9:30am Coffee and Networking
10:00am Program Begins
Welcome and WABA Announcements
Mountain BizWorks Presentation with Q/A
Mountain BizWorks is a non-profit that helps local small businesses start, grow, and create jobs through loans, classes, and coaching. Patrick Fitzsimmons, Executive Director of Mountain BizWorks, joins us to provide information their lending and learning opportunities.
Asheville City Reports with Q/A
Asheville City Government staff will join us to cover the following topics:
• Update on Form Base Code and recent development along Haywood Road
• Clarification on sign permit process and allowable signs, including sidewalk A-Frame signs
• Update on public infrastructure projects in West Asheville that are included in the Bond Funding
• Follow up on the list of infrastructure needs along Haywood Road developed at past WABA meetings
• Overview of City’s Economic Development Business Tool Kit
11:30 program complete
Share this story to...