UPDATE: DEADLINE EXTENDED – Sign Up to Participate and have your window ready for viewing by end of day, WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2014.
YES, the Holiday Window Decorating Contest is back!
Do you remember any of these entries from way back in 2004?
Ready to participate this year!?! It is easy.
- Fill in the form below so we know where to direct judges.
- Have you window decorations up by end of the day on Monday, December 3, 2014.
- Leave decorations up until at least December 14, although we’d love to see decorations staying up throughout the entire month.
That is it.
- Theme: The theme for your window decorations is up to you – be creative!
- Visibility: Entries must be visible from a public street.
- Eligibility: Your business or organization is located in West Asheville (west of the French Broad River, inside City of Asheville limits). You do not need to be a WABA member, although we encourage you to join. (Online membership form can be found here.)
- Judging: A panel of judges will determine winners. All locations will be visited on or before December 13, 2014. Our judges include a celebrity panel of West Ashevillains:
- Dr. Gordon Grant, Principal of Hall Fletcher Elementary
- Hosea Jackson, Proprietor at HAYWOOD LOUNGE
- City Councilman Gordon Smith
- Sky Clean Inc. Owner Heather Brooks
- Terra Marshall, Proprietress at Beauty Parade!
- Prizes: Winning windows will be announced at our Shop West Asheville wrap party the evening of December 13, 2014 at Urban Orchard. Additional information on Shop West Asheville day and wrap party will be posted soon.
Questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Join the facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/300699460136790 – share with others!
Share this story to...