We are putting on an event (tentatively) titled ‘The West Asheville Superhero Scavenger Hunt!’
Working with Maggie Blair Felder (Champion of this wonderful project) A majority of the proceeds from this event will be donated to the Non-Profit organization, Partners for Parks, in order to assist in funding an All Ages International Playground Project with the Asheville Parks & Rec. at the Dr.Wesley Grant Center – or – The Livingston Center.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
We are seeking direct contributions in order to fund this event. Our funding needs will range from Print Advertising, Food, and Entertainment, to Raffle Prizes, Security Assistance, and Participant ‘Kits’.
We expect anywhere from 600-1200 people to attend, if not participate in, the event, as we intend to host food and entertainment throughout the day.
Sponsorships: 3 Tiers: Main, Secondary, Basic
We are seeking 2-3 MAIN SPONSORS with Financial Contributions of Cash/Cash Equivalent of $2,000 each.
- Your business will be promoted as a Main Sponsor in ALL forms of our ongoing marketing – which will go on from May until and after the event. Marketing will include Social Media, Radio, Print, and Local News/Blog Publications.
- Your business will also be mentioned and thanked countless times throughout the 4-6 hour event.
- Your business will gain New Followers, Check-ins, and ‘Likes’ through a creative Social Media Element that will be a part of the Scavenger Hunt.
We are also actively seeking sponsors of cash (for food) and/or food donations in any way/shape/form. If you are interested in donating food as a sponsor of the event, please reach out directly so that we can discuss what might work.
We would love to have a number of West Asheville Restaurants pitching in to help feed our Superheroes!
- Your business will receive all of the same benefits as the main sponsors, though your business logo will be listed secondary in size and location throughout our marketing efforts.
Our Basic Sponsors will be ANY WAVL Business that is interested in taking part in our Scavenger Hunt. If you are interested in having countless Superhero-Dressed Scavengers visit your business while on their Hunt, we want to talk to you! You may have ideas of your own as to how you can participate and engage with our attendees, and we’d like to know! PLEASE reach out!
***We are also seeking Giveaways/Gift Cards to raffle off throughout the event.
As part of our Scavenger Hunt, participants will be required to solve certain Superhero-themed ‘Riddles’, and then visit a specific business to either obtain an item/token, or perform a special ‘Task’ that they either film or take pictures of. Then they will be uploading to social media, checking in at your business, and tagging our event/your business. They may even need to tag their friends! (We’re still working out all the details – but rest assured you will have more check-ins and likes than ever after participating!)
- Basic Sponsors (participating in the scavenger hunt) will receive copious amounts of social media exposure throughout the day. They will also be announced during our Final Awards Event, where we reveal many of the tougher riddles. Gift cards will be announced as ‘Prizes donated by…” as well.
I thank you for taking the time to read this far about our event. Hopefully that means you want to get involved!
To work with us, please email, or call:
Daniel Ballard – (828) 738-5199 – Daniel@iWebXpert.com
You may also follow the direct link HERE to Donate to the project directly.
Thank you so very much for your contributions and interest in our cause!
Share this story to...