Please join us for our next WABA Quarterly Meeting on September 11, 2018. All businesses located in West Asheville are welcome to attend.
Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Location: upstairs lounge at Isis Music Hall, 743 Haywood Road – please use the side patio door to enter. Parking vouchers available for the Isis lot.
9:30am Coffee and Networking
• AshevilleFM provides an update on their expansion and future plans.
• Time for you to tell us what is new for your business! This is a great opportunity to introduce yourself, tell us about upcoming events, or just remind us what your business is all about.
• City Staff Reports with Q/A
- Meet Lt. Stepp who along with our CRO, Officer Skonieczny will give an overview of West Asheville APD resources as well as remind us of the procedures for reporting graffiti.
- Shannon Tuch, Planning & Urban Design Department will talk about zoning and land use concerns in West Asheville.
- Sara Henry, Strategic Development Office will review our ongoing process of meeting infrastructure needs along Haywood Road.
Share this story to...